Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Excuses, Excuses...







Outfit Details:
Long Sleeved Blouse -Thrifted
Pencil Skirt - Thrifted
Blazer - Thrifted
Black Flats - American Eagle
Red Purse - Ross

I never realized just how much work being in a Bachelors program would be.  I skimmed by in getting my Associates degree and passed with flying colors, never realizing that I was completely unprepared for what was to come.  Actually having to study for my midterms and finals was a foreign concept to me.  Reading the textbooks that I spend so much money on, was something that I never did, until the last two semesters that is.  Although, I can say that I have learned more in the past two semesters than I have perhaps, ever.  It is refreshing to be gaining knowledge that I actually feel like I can use later on in my career.  Aside from being blindsided by continuous course work and difficult classes, the point of all this is to excuse my inadvertent lack in blogging.  The excuse is legit, I swear.  Not to mention my completely inopportune times that I choose to get sick and stay sick for weeks on end, but that's another story completely.

Now to the more important things: Almost my entire outfit in this post was thrifted, and not only that but also FREE!  I think that we can all appreciate that four letter word.  But seriously, this outfit came to be kudos from a very dear family friend who won me a voucher to a lovely little thrift store downtown with delightful outfits that are wonderful for my low budget wallet.

Finally, one another extremely exciting note.  A very close and wonderful family friend has taken an interest in my little fashion blog and has subsequently purchased us our own website!  So I can now be found at:
alyshaemarie.com

Wooooooooowhoooo, yes yes very exciting. :D

So please remember to bookmark/favorite my little blog... <3

Much love,
Alysha E. Marie
<3
P.S. I seem to have lost my wonderful canon, so excuse the lower quality photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3