Thursday, March 10, 2011

Introduction.

Chances are, if you're reading this, you already know me [or at least, kind of know me].  If you don't, you will. I am a full time student and an aspiring everything and anything.  Here I will document my outfits, makeup, creations, family, animals and friends [and any event I deem important].

I'll skip the personals and introduce you to the people in my life.


This is me, Alysha Marie.


My mom, the most incredible woman in the world.


My Dad, the only consistent man in my life.


All of my siblings, we get silllly.


My little puppy, Prince.


&& finally, my kitten, Cleo.


Together, we create memories that make everything worth it. 
 Now that you have met everyone who is important to me, 
I hope you'll continue to follow my blog. Add it to your RSS feed, bookmarks,
 favorites, etc. I'll try to update every day.  
I look forward to getting to know all of my readers.

Love, Alysha E. Marie
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3