Saturday, March 12, 2011

If looks could kill, we'd all be dead.






Outfit Details:
Vintage Wool Coat - Forever 21
Black and White Striped Sweater - Zumiez
Blue Jeans - Forever 21
Pink Scarf - Claire's
Gray Headband - Forever 21
Gold Bow Ring - Forever 21
White Cotton Legwarmers - Claire's
Brown Leather Handbag - Claire's
Black Leather Capella Boots - Charlotte Russe


I have been meaning to launch this blog for months and now that I finally have it up and running, I couldn't me more excited with the results so far!  It really does take a lot of effort to generate a successful blog, and not to mention getting it up and running.  But, I have a feeling that it will all be worth it.  && I am so looking forward to what this blog will present in the form of opportunities.  Anyways, enough about that.

I don't know about all of you, but I am just dying for some Spring weather to grace my state.  I am so tired of wearing neutral colors and need the Spring to bring out the best of my wardrobe!  You see, I am a girl who loves her colors, but when the Winter months come rolling around the corner I have to lean more on my blacks, whites, browns and grays [which just isn't much of a pick-me-up in the morning].  Do you know what I mean, or am I just talking gibberish?
Love, Alysha E. Marie
<3


4 comments:

  1. cute outfit I love how your blog os turning out so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so far :D AND I thought the introduction was really sweet!! keep postin :)
    love M
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit, I really love the bag most of all xx

    I HEART STONEFOX

    pop by the blog and enter our Giveaway to WIN a Vintage Moschino Letter Belt :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3