Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Spring Day...






 Outfit Details:

Yellow Front Cardigan - Charlotte Russe
Vintage Style Floral Print/Bow Romper - Charlotte Ruuse
Brown Leather Handbag - Clair's
10k Gold Ring [not pictured] - Gift From My Dad
Bronze Wedge Sandal -Payless
Owl Stud Earrings - Betsey Johnson

We all have our favorite articles of clothing or piece of jewelry/accessory, and in this look that I am sharing with you lovely readers, I have gotten all of my favorite things and combined them!  I have always been partial to floral print and I can't ever pass up a cute romper, in this outfit, I stumbled upon the best of both worlds (not to mention the darling bow). Today was a pretty windy day, regretfully, so I had to have a little cardigan for warmth, which pairs just melodiously with the romper.  Like all girls, I like my heels/wedges, but when you pair a little wedge with the strapiness of a sandal, pure joy! The ring that I am wearing is unfortunately not visible, but it is very special to me because my father gave it to me, as a little surprise gift. You might also recognize my brown handbag that I overuse with almost every outfit, and I am sure that you are sick of it, but it always seems to go so perfectly with everything I wear (so I can't help it!). && finally, my cute little Betsey Johnson earrings, I battled a lady to the death on ebay over those beauties, hehe.
You have to admit, they were sooooo worth it.
 
I apologize that this posting was sort of scatter brained, but I simply couldn't help bragging about an outfit that includes some of my very favorite things. (:
I really hope that you all had a great weekend, and thank you so much for the feedback on my video.
All of your support means the world to me, I can't even begin to tell you. Also, I want to send a special welcome to my new readers, Stefanie Bernet of Sail With Fashion (who by the way has the cutest little blog) and Ane of The Creame (she's got some great photographs for inspiration!). Thank you both for becoming part of my reader family. 

Love, Alysha E. Marie
<3


5 comments:

  1. this is such a cute look! I love, love, love your romper! also your sandals are super cute too!! Those earrings are also great.. haha over all I just really like this a lot ^-^ Hope you had an awesome weekend!!


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make your blog look so cute!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabel,
    Thank you for the sweet comment, I can't help but brag about all of these amazing things, haha. I love clothing WAY to much. :)

    Kim,
    I am totally willing to help you get your blog looking all beautified! I do quite a bit of coding in my blogs and HTML, etc. The main content that I focus on is pictures, they are the central point of my blog. I thoroughly believe in "a picture is worth a thousand words", so I have TONS of pictures, haha. Figuring all this stuff out comes with time and experimenting, so getting your blog to look the way you want won't happen right away. I am somewhat of a seasoned blogger, and have been off and on throughout the years, so I have some good ideas about this stuff. Anyways, I don't care how silly it sounds, but I always think to myself, if I were a blog, what would I look like? That usually works for me. :)

    Much love ladies.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty romper! I really like the bow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3