Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm not giving up, I'm just starting over.

Good evening lovely women and gentlemen. Oh how I have missed you all and your wonderful comments. 







Outfit Details:
Dark Blue Distressed Jeans - Gift from My Parents
Brown Plaid Corset - Charlotte Russe
Light Cardigan - Charlotte Russe
 Black Leather Capella Boots - Charlotte Russe
XOXO Handbag - Burlington
Thick Knit Belt - Forever 21
Golden Lovebird Necklace - Clair's

These photos were taken on a lovely snow day, and of course I spent most of it by that wonderful fire. I so can't wait for Spring to be fully here so that I can bask in the sunshine.
&& if you haven't noticed, yes I adore my capella boots and have an extremely hard time not wearing them with everything. Tehe. :)

What have you guys been up to!? 

Love, Alysha E. Marie.
<3


2 comments:

  1. awwh hayy! you are back!! I like how your hair is looking right now, super cute :)
    oh and yes, those shoes are creepers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabel: Back and here to stay!
    && thank you dollface, I am trying to get it super long. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3