Monday, January 2, 2012

Because everyone else is doing it.


1. Went to Disneyland.
2. Saw The World of Color.
3. Got two gorgeous horses for my birthday.
4. Started my bachelor's program in Social Work.
5. Bought my first car.
6. Finally got the courage to double my ears.
7. Found people that changed my life.
8. Moved into a perfect house [moving again soon].
9. Felt the ocean on my toes.
10. Aged another year.

Airforce Base Open House

First Cyte and Lady Elizabeth. :)

My True Love. <3

Happiest Place on Earth!

Favorite Ride in Disneyland. 

Spending time with my favorite person in the world.

New Years's Plans: Trying something new this year! First time ever actually going to a party for New Year's, feel strange but also exciting!


A letter to a person that you grew apart from this year: Anyone that I grew apart from this year was for my own benefit. Everyone that is meant to stay in my life; stays. && those that shouldn't be here, are always removed. Therefore, I have nothing to say to the people that are no longer sharing my life with me.


A list of what you want to change in the new year:
1. Myself [obviously]
2. My living circumstances [stabilization]
3. The relationships that I have with others.
4. The relationship that I have with myself.
5. My outlook.


Five people who you got really close to:
Edit: Only have two now. The new year brought about not only a new outlook but also a new understanding of trust.


As always my mother: our relationship is constantly growing and she is constantly teaching me new things about myself and the world. I feel that we get closer and closer each and every year. I love you mamma! :)


My Daddy: Our relationship has ups and downs, but this year I feel that there were many more ups than downs, and that brought us closer. :)


My resolution: Focusing on my own goals and the creation of myself, rather than always being constantly stressed about everyone else. Being selfless has it's ups and downs. I need to find balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3