Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Furry Friend. [Starring Cleo]





I don't know what I would ever do without my lil' furry friends, especially this little girl right here. I have never had a kitty as special as her, and I am lucky to have ever been able to spot her. She's rightfully named Cleopatra [Cleo for short, sometimes pronounced Key-o], because she acts like a snooty Princess. But, that's quite alright with me just as long as she gives me kitty kisses every once in a while. :)
I was trying to get her to open her eyes in the last one because she has gorgeous bright blues eyes, but she absolutely refused. Apparently she is just slightly camera shy, but not to worry I sneak up on her one day and snap some great ones!
Something interesting about my little Cleo, is that she loves laying next to or close to my feetsies, but will become absolutely irate if I dare touch her with my feet, haha! What did I tell you, such a Princess!
Okayyy, I'll stop bragging now...



P.S. What sort of furry friends do you have in your life? Share pictures! I'd love to see them. :)


Love, Alysha E. Marie
<3

4 comments:

  1. You have such a cute pet,she looks lovely and sweet. I had one dog ( maltese )but she died last January of this year and I think it will take a little while before we had one again.Thanks for dropping by my blog, hope you come more often.:)

    www.audrinajulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so cute! I love cats.
    I have a cat called Rosie. She had 6 kittens last summer ... photos here .... http://kissesandcrossstitches.blogspot.com/2010/08/kitten-update.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lavelle,
    OhMyGosh, your kitties are just plain adorable!
    I'd love to steal that gray one from you! <3
    I just love kitties. :)

    AudrinaJulia,
    Thanks love! I'm sorry to hear about your doggie, it's so terrible to lose a pet. :(
    && I hope you'll come by my blog again soon!

    Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Cleo is sooo cute ^-^ eep! I have three cats at home, but I am not living there anymore.. so I miss them a lot! I have a fish named Plamp who I love to death.. He brightens my day so much.. I like your leg warmers by the wayy!


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3