Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Casually Speaking.

A thousand apologies go out to all of my readers and followers for neglecting to update my blog.  I had a somewhat stressful weekend and it has taken until now to find the time to post.  I'll will make it up to you guys though!  I have a special guest that I will be introducing you to tomorrow, so be sure to come back and meet a very special someone. :)









Outfit Details:
Loose Sparkle Blouse - Forever 21
Purple Cardigan - Forever 21
Bongo Jeans - Sears
Buckle Flats - Charlotte Russe
Ring - Gift From My Parents

I have always thought that when going casual you can always dress up a little bit and still be comfortable.  There are so many more options to being casual that just a simple t-shirt and pair of jeans. && that is exactly what I have done here.  I paired a somewhat dressy and very comfortable top with a soft cardigan and added a gorgeous ring, and waaalaa! Comfortably dressy.  I encourage everyone to try a dressy twist out on regular days, it definitely puts a jump in your step!

I'd like to send out a special thank you to the people that emailed me about my absence. I can't say enough how much it means to me to see that you all care. I also would like to welcome my newest followers, Isabel Spectra and Sterre Hoek.  These lovely ladies have put together such cute little blogs, I would definitely recommend checking them out! 

Love, Alysha E. Marie
<3

P.S. I will be responding to all of your comments straight away! Sorry again for the delay, loves! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your ring sooo much! What a great gift from your parents!! Eep! And I totally agree with you about dressing up a casual outfit.. It does make things better to have a little something extra.. Thank you for the shout out, dear ^-^


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Isabel, they got my a whole collection of vintage rings. I was stoked! <3
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute t-shirt and jeans! Love your look, darling! Now following you!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annabelle,
    You are such a sweetheart, thank you. :)
    && thank you for becoming a lovely follower! be sure to look for a shout out to your blog in my next posting.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3