Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Fever.




My Spring Break is finally here, as a student this is literally music to my ears.  I am in such a need of a good long break to rejuvenate and get ready for the next half of this semester; such is the life of a college girl.  This, coupled with being sick and only recently recovering, has called for a lot of lounging around.  That's why there has been such a long lapse in my blogging; this will be remedied very soon, I assure you.  Because I have been doing some much lounging and spring cleaning, I have mostly been seen in sweats/jeans and a t-shirt (which isn't very worthy of sharing with my audience), and this was also the case in this photo and that's why it is only a head shot, hehe.  Enough about that. What are all of you doing for Spring Break?  I'd love to hear about your plans and how you are carrying them out.
&& I'll be back with a new outfit tomorrow, no more delays, pinky promise.


Love, Alysha E. Marie 
<3

2 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3