Friday, March 18, 2011

Stranger things have happened.






Outfit Details:
Dark Blue Jeans - Sears
Cotton Bird Shirt - A Gift From My Mom
Black Leather Capella Boots - Charlotte Russe
Striped Scarf - A Gift From My Mom
Vintage Style Floral Yellow Ring - Christmas Present From My Parents

I apologize for the bit of strangness in today's photos, I was in an off mood this morning and I believe that this was reflected greatly in my photographs.  Gotta love that splash of yellow though, right?  It was a relatively warm day today and I felt as though I needed to pay tribute to the beautiful sun with some color. I can't wait till I can wear short again, without freezing my little bum off that is.  I feel like almost every posting thus far I have mentioned the weather or my desire for Spring [I am too lazy to check though], that just further shows how excited I really am!
Anywho, the day's awesome weather called for a visit to the park, and a reuniting with an old friend.  It was spectacular to see someone from so long ago and still be able to talk my brains out about all those silly and secret things.  Sometimes, people from your past come back into your life at just the right moments. <3
See you all tomorrow my lovely readers and I have exciting news!!


Love, Alysha E. Marie
<3

3 comments:

  1. Cute boots! that sounds like a really nice day... I am following you now ^-^


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabel, thank you so much for following me.
    I really do appreciate it. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfit. Especially love the ring. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3