Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Don't step on a crack.







Outfit Details:
White Layered Dress - A Gift From A Good Friend
Belt - Charlotte Russe
Low East Side Black Buckle Flat - Payless
Bead Necklace - Probably Icying
Floral Vintage Style Bag - Ross

Hello, my lovely readers! Sorry about my absence over the past couple of days. Easter and Easter preparations took up a lot of my time over the weekend, so Happy Belated Easter to all of you! Also, this is finals week for me so I am bogged down with studying for finals and massive essay writing. I'm trying to recall where in the rule book of life does it say, "the last week of college classes will always be tediously torturous". Haha. But really, I am so ready for my Summer break to begin.
Anywho, enough about unpleasant things for now. This outfit is put together especially for Easter, and isn't that pink handbag splendid!? I bought it at the same time that I got my floral satchel (if you have seen that posting). I love shopping days like that, when you find just the most perfect items! :)

Well now, the blogging break is over and it's back to essay writing for this girl!
I hope that you are having an incredible week, stay lovely. 

Love, Alysha E. Marie
<3

5 comments:

  1. really cute dress! I love white clothes right now.. aah I wish it was warm so I could wear more summery clothes.. Good luck with all your finals! :)


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could that bag being any more perfect for Spring?! So cute! And thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. : ) Btw, you are so welcome to do "I Smile" Wednesdays" too. I created a blog button just in case people wanted to participate. So have at it and smile away girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the look! Congrats!

    Kisses,
    http://www.teenagerm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I am just letting you know that I am doing a giveaway on my blog, so if you want to enter check it out :) I miss your posts!!

    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You haven't blogged for a while sweetie, everything ok with you?? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3