Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Long time, No Post.

Hello fellow bloggggers!
It has been such a long while since I have blogged with you all, I apologize for my absence.  I got so busy over the summer and then had an extremely difficult time returning back to all of you.  Blogging takes out a huge portion of my time when I do it regularly, and it's  somewhat difficult when you feel like you have no followers.  Although I have more than most. [Gotta find the positives!]
Before, this blog was such a motivation to me, and I really do need it back in my life, along with all of you wonderful ladies that have supported me along the way.
I adore each and every one of you! <3


Soooo, I am returning! && you can expect to see regular postings from this point forward.
Real quick question, are there any requests for posting topics or tutorials?
Just to get me started and all...


Talk to all you lovelies soon!


Love, Alysha E. Marie
<3

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your lovely words. you rule !
    have a great day :)
    - Haggard Library

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3