Friday, April 8, 2011

Floral Frenzy.





Denim Cut-Off Jacket - American Eagle
Knit Patchwork Skirt - American Eagle
Blue Polka Dot/Lace Spaghetti Top - American Eagle
Plain White Flip Flops - Old Navy
Brown Leather Handbag - Claire's
Italy Design Sunglasses - Boughten at a Convention
Vintage Butterfly Ring - A Gift From My Parents
Vintage Style Satchel - Ross

The weekend is finally here! It seems like this has been such a long and grueling week, I am glad that it is finally time to get some down time.  
Today's blog posting is dedicated to this beautiful new satchel that I bought earlier this week.  It is just darling and I couldn't wait to show it off! :)
I have been looking for a satchel style bag for ages, but many of the ones I found were in the 60's-70's price range, ouch! I found this little beaut by chance and I am oh so glad that I did.
I always go through phases of trying to find a specific item for my wardrobe.  Don't get me wrong, I am one of those girls that just goes shopping, just to well... SHOP! With absolutely no goal in mind. But every once in a while I get the drive to find that one piece to improve my wardrobe and I set out to find it.  
I just love floral prints like the one on this handbag, they are just so quaint and just plain lovely! I have been trying to find more floral items to add to my collection, but lets face it, finds like these are few and far between.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

P.S. What do you think of floral print? Are there other types of prints that you really like?

Love, Alysha E. Marie
<3


Edit: I forgot to mention that you can now follow my blog with bloglovin! 

13 comments:

  1. ooo I looove your satchel!! It is so beautiful!! I don;t know if I have a favorite print, but I like bohemian style clothes, and crochet things too.. ^-^


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Your bag is perfect! HAHAHA

    Amazing blog! Congrats!

    I have a blog too, look there: http://www.teenagerm.com/

    I hope you like!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit is so cute!!!! especially the floral purse its so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog.
    You're absolutely adorable! And your satchel is gorgeous!! From Ross?? Wow. Awesome find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you beautiful ladies,
    I was so excited when I spotted this satchel, I simply could not pass it up!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love your floral satchel! :) xxx

    http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! thank you so much for your lovely comments!
    i love your looks!
    i'll follow for sure :)

    xx J

    vintageisthenewblackk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joana,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and it means the world to me that you are now one of my treasured readers!

    Much love.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. alysha! such a great bag!
    and this denim jacket looks great on you. i think my jacket aversion is simply for denim jackets on me.
    and you always say such nice things on my blog! thank you!
    and can you do a post about your hair? how do you do the colors like that? i'm looking for something fun and edgy like that. since i'm about to turn 31. to make my grays less noticeable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heidi,
    && thank you for this lovely comment on my blog!
    I really enjoy reading your blog, it is so fun and quirky. You sure make motherhood sounds like a blast. :)
    Also, I will definitely do a posting on my hair. Anticipate seeing it this coming week. I really enjoy fulfilling requests from my readers. && if you ever have any other requests feel free to ask.

    Much Love.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bag and the ring is absolutely beautiful, quite jealous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe you got that bag at claire's it is so freaking cute!
    Love your blog girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna,

    && to boot, it was one SALE!
    I was seriously the happiest camper that day! :)
    Thank you so much darling. <3

    Vintage Sparkle,

    Cheers! I don't even know where my parents found that cute ring, but it's just amazing. Especially for a ring fanatic like myself. ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting, I really appreciate anyone's insight. && be sure to leave the link to your blog so that I can check it out! <3